In social studies class, we jumped into our investigation for Unit 2. Students were asked the question: How and why do people change their minds? We analyzed 8 primary and secondary sources in class that can help to answer this question. After reviewing evidence from these sources, students will craft their own responses to the essential question using the information that we learned from the sources. Final responses will be a major grade.
Once we complete our unit investigation, we will review the unit as a whole.
- Our field trip to Homer Lake is on Friday, September 28th.
- There is no school on Monday, October 8th.
- The field trip to Spurlock Museum will be on October 12th for the leaders team. If you are interested in being a chaperon, email email@example.com.
- Check homework assignments at: tinyurl.com/leadersHW2019
- Check student grades at: Jumpro.Pe
- Check out our sixth grade website at: sixthgradejaguars.weebly.com