On Friday, we took a break from our notes as we welcomed a guest speaker from Spurlock Museum. Using a variety of hands-on artifacts from the the museum, we learned about the role of elements like gold in history. We also learned about the impact of salt in human history. We connected this new information to the notes that we have been taking in class.
Next week we will finish our notes and take a closer look at the life cycle of a star and the role of stars in the history of the universe.
- Family-Teacher Conferenes are next Thursday, October 25th and Friday, October 26th. There is no school on those days.
- 1st Quarter ends on Friday, October 19th.
- Check homework assignments at: tinyurl.com/leadersHW2019
- Check student grades at: Jumpro.Pe
- Check out our sixth grade website at: sixthgradejaguars.weebly.com