The Job Description assignment was introduced and started on in class.
The assignment requires students to:
- Choose to compare either historians with archaeologists or physical geographers with human geographers.
- Complete a Venn diagram comparing the two professions they chose
- Choose one of the two professions they compared to write a job description for
- Create a job description on a separate sheet of paper outlining the importance of the job, expected responsibilities, and necessary characteristics for applicants.
We broke down the assignment step by step in class and students had a chance to begin the process and ask any potential questions. What was not completed in class will be homework for the weekend.
Completed Venn Diagrams and Job Descriptions are due MONDAY.
- Field Trip is upcoming: Make sure your student turns in a permission slip!
- We are still looking for an extra chaperon for the October 2nd (5th period's day to go to the museum)
- Stay informed: Check grades online on our Home Access System